Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mr Sparrow Online Store Coming Soon!

I am finding it difficult to contain my excitement - Mr Sparrow will be launching a new online store!!!


Mr Sparrow is my favourite brick and mortar store. Based in Subiaco, Western Australia,  Mr Sparrow sells the most beautiful things such as all the best stuff from Have You Met Miss Jones, stunning ceramics form Perch! and my favourite of the week Pop Mats Paper Placemats from PubliQue Living. 









Now I will be able to source these gorgeous things for my new e-decorating clients for Breathing Spaces!!



Mr Sparrow will also be featuring in the July issue of Home Beautiful Magazine. 


With all the love and effort Anna puts into choosing just the right things for Mr Sparrow, displaying them so beautifully and just being a lovely person, I have a feeling the Mr Sparrow on,line store is going to be a huge success. 


A Little Bird wishes you all the success with the new online store and I can't wait to shop!!











0 comments: